Things to do in Antigonish During the Fall
The Farmer’s Market – Saturdays, 8:30am- 1pm
- Coffee Shops – Tall and Small: opened for short sittings Monday to Saturdays, Starbucks, Myer’s Tea Room: opened Monday- Sundays
- Hiking: Keppoch hill, Antigonish Landing, Cape George Lighthouse, Arisaig Provincial Park
- Visiting the beach – Polar Dip!
- Carve pumpkins
- Fall picnic with blankets
- Baking seasonal treats (ie. apple pie, pumpkin pie, apple crisp)
- Apple cider + a cozy movie
- Get crafty with templates online- create your own Halloween costume, print off coloring sheets etc.